Wednesday 2 February 2011

IMATS London 2011

2011 was my first IMATS, I was a bit overwhelmed at first - so many things to look at!

What I hauled:

- Illamasqua eyeshadow quad in Purple Smoke
- Set of 4 Illamasqua powder blushes
Everything was for sale in sets, which were amazing bargains! I got Unrequited, Expose, Kiss and Sin.
- A whole bunch of crown brushes
- MAC Face & Body foundation in N1, and Viva Glam II as I'm running out!


I was really pleased to be able to have a feel of the crown brushes before I purchased them, as they are a really good price, I've always been dubious about the quality. I found them hit and miss - some are excellent, some are what you'd expect for the money. I'm pleased with the ones I got though - the white fluffy blending brush is a complete dupe for the MAC 217 at a fraction of the price.

Illamasqua! I've not tried Illamasqua before, and the products I got did not disappoint! The blushes are very pigmented,  and blend easily, the satsuma-toned 'Expose' buffs out to a light bronze on my skin tone, without looking like I've been tangoed! 
I'm a purple fiend so I HAD to get the quad. 


L-R Sin, Kiss, Unrequited, Expose

No comments:

Post a Comment