Tuesday 22 February 2011

Dancer make-up

I promised a show-girl look, but all the close-up pics I took have deleted from my memory card (boo!) so here are just a few distance shots in their place:


 Yes, I'm dressed as a cat! I perform in a Cabaret/Burlesque troupe, and these are shots from the "Stray Cat Strut" number!

Here's a rundown of what I used:
Face:
- MAC Full Coverage foundation in NC15 (I always use this for shows - it stays put under the stage lights, and doesn't slip off when I get hot & sweaty from dancing!)
- MAC blush in Strada (contour)
- MAC blush in Coygirl
MAC Pro Set Powder in invisible


Eyes:
- MAC Paintpot in Bare Study (base, stops everything from creasing off)
- MAC Shroom
- NYX Black eyeshadow (really true black)
- MAC reflects glitter gold
- MAC Vapour eyeshadow (highlight)
- Avon supershock gel eyeliner, black (doesn't move off my waterline)
- Clinique gel eyeliner (black)
- Avon supershock black mascara
- Ardell Lashes (I forget which ones, but they were quite big!)
- GOSH brown black eyeliner pencil


Lips:
- MAC Lipliner in Cherry
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo (blue based red)
- Cosmetic glitter




I always wear perfume when I dance too - smell good? feel good. feel good? dance good!

No comments:

Post a Comment